Usually I don't get personal on this blog, but I was tagged, and I figured, hell, why not? :
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. at the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. you can't tag a person who has tagged you.
1. I'm a huge fan of goat cheese. If I could eat goat cheese and crackers with fresh fruit every day for the rest of my life, I'd be very happy.
2. I sing in a graduate student a capella group, even though it's my husband who's the graduate student.
3. I have a friend who was on Survivor, and another who won Beauty and the Geek (he was, of course, the geek in that equation). I had never watched either show until they were on, and haven't watched either since, but it was still damn cool.
4. I go hopelessly fangirly when I see/talk to somebody famous, and spend way too much time afterward overanalyzing how stupid I must have looked/sounded.
5. I love bloody marys.
6. I used to work for a funeral home, and had my office at the cemetery next door.
7. I find I'm often to the right of all my leftie friends, and to the left of all my rightie friends. Maybe I'm a true centrist. Or maybe I just like to argue :)
8. I want to be a published writer. I've been doing the writer part for a bit now...
9. I have a very deep-seated sense of wanderlust. If money were no object, I would travel extensively, constantly.
10. In all likelihood, our family will move a couple more times as my husband does the academic shuffle, before we find anything permanent.
As for tagging, goodness, my friends list is so small :) If you're reading this and are eligible (aka, you're not the one who tagged me ;) ) then consider yourself tagged! But don't feel obligated. It's just for fun :)